Dodge Hanger Rear® (DHR) allows you to deck the roof with the proper space created for the installation of ¾” to 1 ¼” thick fascia.
Select the DHR with a saddle width to match the thickness of the decking to be installed.
1. Place the DHR directly on the end of the rafter tail or truss with the rear support tab positioned under the tail end.
2. Lightly hammer the quick-mount stab tab to hold the DHR in place.
3. Secure the DHR to the rafter using Approved Fasteners*.
4. Install a DHR on each tail end.
5. Place the roof decking material in the saddle of the DHR’s to lock it into place for a no movement nail-off.
6. Install fascia up under hanger.
The Dodge Hanger Top Leveler® (DHTL) can be used when installing fascia thicker than 1 ¼”.
Select the DHTL with a saddle width to match the thickness of the sheathing to be installed.
A. Establish and mark a starting point above the roof edge, at each end of the roof, that will allow for the proper thickness of the fascia to be installed.
B. Snap a chalk line between the two points.
C. Place the (2) outside corners of the DHTL on the chalk line, using the alignment site for accuracy.
D. Lightly hammer the quick mount stab tab on the DHTL to mount it to the roof.
E. Complete DHTL installation using Approved Fasteners*.
F. Install a DHTL on each rafter end.
G. Place decking materials on the DHTL’s to lock material into place for a no movement nail-off.
H. Install fascia up under hanger.