NO FASCIA SYSTEM
Dodge Hanger Bottom® (DHB) is used to install the starter row of roof decking when no fascia is to be installed on the building.
Select the DHB with a saddle width to match the thickness of the decking to be installed.
1. Place the DHB directly on the end of the rafter tail or truss with the bottom support tab positioned under the tail end.
2. Lightly hammer the quick-mount stab tab to hold the DHB in place.
3. Secure the DHB to the rafter using Approved Fasteners*.
4. Install a DHB on each tail end.
5. Place the roof decking material in the saddle of the DHB’s to lock it into place for a no movement nail-off.
6. Gutters can be installed directly to the rafter tail ends using this method.