OUT OF LEVEL STRUCTURES
The Dodge Hanger Top Leveler® is versatile and can be used to install the starter row of siding on the structure, even if the sheathing is out of level. Select the DHTL with a saddle width that most closely fits the thickness of the siding material to be installed.
2. Snap a chalk line between the level marks.
3. Use (2) DHTL’s on 5’ material or less; for material over 5’, use (3) DHTL’s.
4. Do not bend the top tab of the DHTL over; leave straight. Place the (2) outside corners of the DHTL on the chalk line, using the alignment site for accuracy. Place one in the center if needed.
5. Lightly hammer the quick-mount stab tab on the DHTL into the sheathing to hold it in place.
6. Install the DTHL’s on the sheathing using Approved Fasteners*.
7. Set your siding on the DHTL’s to hold the starter row of siding.