OUT OF SQUARE ROOFS
The Dodge Hanger Top Leveler® (DHTL) is versatile and can be used to install roof decking on out of square roofs.
Select the DHTL with a saddle width that matches the thickness of the decking material to be installed.
1. Establish square starting points at each end of the trusses or roof rafters.
2. Snap a chalk line between the two points across the entire length of the roof.
3. Place the (2) outside corners of the DHTL on the chalk line, using the alignment site for accuracy.
4. Lightly hammer the quick-mount stab tab of the DHTL to attach it to the rafter.
5. Use Approved Fasteners* to install the DHTL permanently to the rafter.
6. Install a DHTL on each rafter using the above method.
7. Place decking materials on the DHTL’s to lock the material into place for a no movement nail-off.